sábado, 14 de marzo de 2020

Welcome IES Lomo de la Herradura Students'

Hi everybody,
I hope you´re all fine. This blog is part of your learning process while you´re at home. Remember, you´re not on holidays,  but I want you to enjoy English out ot class. 

The first thing we´re going to do is to watch a video that will make you think about some of the problems we have in the present situation. So, pay attention and discuss below. Remember you have to start saying: "I think..." , "I believe...", " I know that..." or "In my opinion...". 
Besides, you have to write two sentences in fututre, for example: " I think the world will be..." or " I know that people are going to ..."



9 comentarios:

  1. Hello I'am Antonio an these are my two sentences.

    In my opinion, I think that this problem of Coronavirus is will solve it soon.

    And I believe that the Spanish government when we want to realize it will already hace gone too far.

    Finish

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that prevention is better than cure, although some people are taking it to the limit, I think that if the entire population follows the rules set by the government, we can end this situation.I know we will return classes and we Are going yo keep at home to be save.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Como puse solo dos frases con el will te dejo una frase con el be going to.

    we are going to have the opportunity to end the pandemic.

    Soy antonio

    ResponderEliminar
  4. -The people will go to the supermarket for buy food.
    -We are going to buy more things that usually we don't buy.
    -Will I have to go to the supermarket?
    -I'am going to pay for the healthy and for the people how can't buy food.

    This is my homework,my name is Carlos Medina Artiles from 2a.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think this situeshion is very stressing and nervous but if
    We have calm in aour head we will win all the problems.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Siento tener que mandar otra vez un mensaje sé que cansa leer tantos pero no puse mi nombre en el anterior mensaje, mi nombre es Carlos Medina Artiles trataba sobre que no había que alarmarse y tenerme calma en nuestra cabeza.
    Siento las molestias,buenas tardes.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi everybody, you can add your comments here. Thanks for your effort!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thanks a lot, guys!
    Take care and have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tu comentario